Integrative harm Reduction Psychotherapy (IHRP) goes to Reykjavik, Iceland in English!

Andrew Tatarsky

Aug 18, 2023, 7:03:23 PM8/18/23
Join me in person for my 15 hour/three day IHRP Essentials Training sponsored by Lilja Sif and Svala Ragnheiðar - Jóhannesardóttir in two weeks, August 28th-30th!

Lilja and Svala came to New York to be part of our last in person training at the The Center For Optimal Living just before the pandemic. They have opened a harm reduction therapy center in Reykjavik and decided to bring this life saving work to Iceland. We are open to people from all over the world joining us and being part of the process.

For more information and to register email Lilja at: heils...@heilshugar.is

image.png