Reaching out

Henry Steinberger

Feb 15, 2024, 8:17:27 PMFeb 15
to steinb...@outlook.com
 Hi, touching base to see if you're available via email now ? I need a little request from you?

Thanks,
Henry

Henry Steinberger, Ph.D., Licensed Psychologist, Master Addiction Counselor (he, him, his)

Henry Steinberger PhD LLC; PO Box 5183; Madison WI 53705

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments , is intended for the use of the recipient (s) and may contain privileged and confidential information, including information that is protected under the HIPAA privacy rules. Any unauthorized review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Due to the nature of my practice, I am unable to effectively or appropriately provide urgent crisis intervention services. If you are currently experiencing a mental health crisis, please dial 988, or go to your nearest emergency room.

Leonardo Vando

Feb 15, 2024, 11:06:29 PMFeb 15
to ham...@googlegroups.com
Regarding?

Leonardo Vando MD
Board Certified Adult Psychiatrist
Board  Certified Addiction Psychiatrist

Anne Fletcher

Feb 16, 2024, 7:34:24 AMFeb 16
to ham...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Henry-

Yes, I am available by email but have been. retired for a long time.

Best regards,
Anne
Author, Inside Rehab (Viking/Penguin); the Thin for Life books,
         Weight Loss Confidential, Sober for Good (Houghton/Harcourt)

doch...@att.net

Feb 16, 2024, 9:14:38 AMFeb 16
to ham...@googlegroups.com

Obviously my computer was hacked and the request for a gift card is a scam. Sorry everyone, No idea how to stop this.

Henry

(he, him, his)

~(\_~(\_~~~~~~~(\_~(\_~(\_~~~~~~(\_~~~~~~~~~Lake Mendota, Madison WI

            ><((((º>   .       ><((((º> .             ><((((º>·

The last time I looked, a tomato seed was not a tomato. Bring back women’s choice.

When You’re Accustomed to Privilege, Equality Feels Like Oppression.

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" – Doug Adams from The Hitchhiker's Guide

Reid K Hester

Feb 16, 2024, 10:25:41 AMFeb 16
to ham...@googlegroups.com, steinb...@outlook.com
Hi Henry,
Sure. Long time no chat.
Warmest regards,

Reid
Be Kind to Each Other

doch...@att.net

Feb 16, 2024, 11:08:29 AMFeb 16
to ham...@googlegroups.com

I was hacked. It’s a scam. Please delete it.

Feb 16, 2024, 11:10:06 AMFeb 16
to ham...@googlegroups.com
Got it but have not as yet received such a phishing email.

Warmest regards,

Reid
Be Kind to Each Other

dr.henry.s...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2024, 11:41:55 AMFeb 19
to ham...@googlegroups.com

If you get an email seemingly from me asking for you to give me an Amazon gift card, IT’S A SCAM. IT’S NOT ME. DELETE IT PLEASE. I was hacked and the scammer invaded everyone I have ever written to and all FOUR of my listservs ( I thought it was three, but now I see I have 4 ). Sorry about this. Not my fault but I wanted to warn you all.

Henry Steinberger (he, him, his)

Feb 19, 2024, 11:45:12 AMFeb 19
to ham...@googlegroups.com
No worries Henry.