2021 HamSCI Workshop Science/Program Committee

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D.

Dec 14, 2020, 10:56:19 AM12/14/20
to ham...@googlegroups.com

Hi HamSCI,

I am happy to announce the HamSCI Workshop 2021 Science/Program Committee membership:

  • Dr. Nathaniel Frissell, W2NAF, Chair, University of Scranton
  • Ms. Kristina Collins, KD8OXT, Case Western Reserve University
  • Dr. Phil Erickson, W1PJE, MIT Haystack Observatory
  • Dr. Dev Joshi, KC3PVE, University of Scranton
  • Mr. Bill Liles, NQ6Z, HamSCI Community

We will be working together to set the program agenda and logistics.

I’m also happy to announce that Ms. Laurie McCoy, The University of Scranton, will be helping as our administrative assistant.

I’m looking forward to the 2021 HamSCI workshop coming together!

73 de Nathaniel W2NAF

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D., W2NAF

HamSCI Lead
Assistant Professor
Department of Physics and Electrical Engineering
University of Scranton
(973) 787-4506

Angel M. Vazquez

Dec 14, 2020, 11:27:07 AM12/14/20
to ham...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations to all on the committee and looking forward once again to the workshop..

VY 73,

Angel WP3R

Angel M. Vazquez

Head of Telescope Operations &

Puerto Rico Cordination Zone Spectrum Manager

Arecibo Observatory  –  www.naic.edu

Yang Enterprises Inc.

(787)878-2612 ext.304

--
Please follow the HamSCI Community Participation Guidelines at http://hamsci.org/hamsci-community-participation-guidelines.
---

Bill Liles

Dec 14, 2020, 11:29:26 AM12/14/20
to ham...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Angel.

We realize that you are extremely busy right now, but if you have time, please think of submitting an abstract.

Bill, NQ6Z

Angel M. Vazquez