IQ Recording of May CME

Richard Cook

Jun 19, 2024, 12:32:27 AMJun 19
to ham...@googlegroups.com
I had recently been in contact with Nick Hall-Patch and mentioned that I had IQ recorded the whole medium wave band during the May CME. I have to look back at the time I started recording but I believe I started Thursday May 9th and went through into Monday 13th with about a half hour on Friday afternoon PDT where I had to stop the IQ Recording.

I wanted to offer the IQ files to anyone who may be interested in the IQ Recording and wanted the files to research the data. I just got my hard drive back from Nick of the April eclipse recording and I need to see if I can fit the CME recording on it.

I am located in Sacramento, California and that is the location of where the CME recording was

Rich Cook