Civil Air Patrol activities

Gerald Creager

Jun 14, 2024, 11:06:13 AMJun 14
to Unknown
All,

Wondering if we have any other Civil Air Patrol members. If so, I'd like to engage in an off-line chat. During the Eclipse CAP had cadet activities designed to increase their knowledge of solar events. If we've HamSci participants sufficient to start a STEM program within the organization, and benefit from the work already ongoing within HamSci, perhaps we can get some additional youth involvement, and feed that into more folks going into science fields.

Please contact me directly: gcre...@cap.gov and we'll take this offline at least initially.

73
Gerry N5JXS

Maj Gerry Creager

Deputy Senior Program Manager. Health Services

Civil Air Patrol, U.S. Air Force Auxiliary

(M) 979.229.5301

GoCivilAirPatrol.com

Volunteers serving America's communities, saving lives, and shaping futures.