SA612 source?

J.C. Hassall

Jun 7, 2024, 3:56:53 PMJun 7
to HamSCI
All of the usual suspects report that IC1 for the grape 1,  SA612 mixer, is no longer available.  Does anyone have a suggestion for a substitute?

TIA

jim  W4BEA

Dave Hinerman

Jun 7, 2024, 4:14:26 PMJun 7
to HamSCI
Kits and Parts has NE612s, which are pin compatible:

About 1/3 of the way down the page.

I was able to get some from Far East sellers on ebay too, but it takes a while for them to arrive.

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D.

Jun 7, 2024, 4:26:01 PMJun 7
to ham...@googlegroups.com, John Gibbons
I think John Gibbons N8OBJ has a stash of these and can probably send you one.

73 de Nathaniel

On Jun 7, 2024, at 4:14 PM, Dave Hinerman <hine...@gmail.com> wrote:

WARNING: This message originated from a source outside of the university.

--
Please follow the HamSCI Community Participation Guidelines at http://hamsci.org/hamsci-community-participation-guidelines.
---

Please use your best judgment when opening attachments, clicking links, or replying to this email. Questions or concerns should be directed to the Technology Support Center at (570) 941-4357 or techs...@scranton.edu.

Ethan Miller K8GU

Jun 7, 2024, 4:45:12 PMJun 7
to ham...@googlegroups.com
Jim,

Dan's Small Parts and Kits also has them, but the ordering experience is "a bit different" from W8DIZ or eBay. :)

73,

--Ethan, K8GU.

--
http://www.k8gu.com/
Repair.  Re-use.  Re-purpose.  Recycle.

J.C. Hassall

Jun 8, 2024, 10:02:09 AMJun 8
to HamSCI
Thank you for the responses.  I emailed N73s8OBJ (a fellow Triumph sports car enthusiast!).  If no joy with him, I'll follow up with the other vendors.

73s

jim