CWRU Intersections Presentations

Kristina Collins

Dec 3, 2021, 12:30:15 PM12/3/21
to ham...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
CWRU normally holds an end-of-term poster session for student projects, which has gone virtual this year. Please enjoy the videos (and live presentations, if you can) of these senior students David and I have mentored this term:
73,
-KC

Dana Whitlow

Dec 3, 2021, 12:36:16 PM12/3/21
to ham...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Kristina;  these look quite interesting.

Dana   K8YUM

--
Please follow the HamSCI Community Participation Guidelines at http://hamsci.org/hamsci-community-participation-guidelines.
---

HL Serra

Dec 4, 2021, 12:52:18 AM12/4/21
to ham...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kristina-
1. May I get a plan for the Low Cost Hula Hoop Mag Loop antenna?
2. Where can I get the preamplifier the student mentions?
73, Larry N6NC

Kristina Collins

Dec 5, 2021, 7:12:24 PM12/5/21
to ham...@googlegroups.com, Bryanne Lewis
On Sat, Dec 4, 2021 at 12:52 AM HL Serra <hls...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Kristina-
1. May I get a plan for the Low Cost Hula Hoop Mag Loop antenna?

I will ask Bryanne to send you a copy of her final report.

2. Where can I get the preamplifier the student mentions?

I believe one that was used for testing is shipped with the DX Engr. RF Pro, and the other is John N8OBJ's preamplifier for the Grape 2.

HL Serra

Dec 5, 2021, 10:25:24 PM12/5/21
to ham...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Kristina.