HamSCI Workshop Updates & Thank you DXEngineering, NSF, and ARDC!

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D.

Mar 3, 2023, 10:56:12 AM3/3/23
to ham...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

Things are really starting to shape up for the HamSCI Workshop! Once again, it will take place March 17-18, 2023 at The University of Scranton and on Zoom. We have a wonderful list of both invited speakers and contributed presenters.

A major highlight of this year’s program will be official kickoff to our plans for studying both the October 14, 2023 Annular and April 8, 2024 Total Solar Eclipses.

Here is the workshop website: https://hamsci.org/hamsci2023

Here is a link to the full agenda: https://hamsci.org/hamsci-2023-program

A big thank you to Tim Duffy K3LR and DXEngineering for donating door prizes to our banquet (An Icom IC-7300 and ten $100 DXEngineering Gift Cards)! We are also very grateful to the National Science Foundation and Amateur Radio Digital Communications (ARDC) for providing the major support for making this conference run. We could not do it without them.

In-person registration is open until March 6th (or when we reach capacity). Zoom registration is open now and will remain open throughout the conference.

All oral presentations will be available on zoom; posters will not. There is no charge for Zoom registration.

73 de Nathaniel W2NAF

---------------------

Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D., W2NAF

Assistant Professor

Department of Physics and Electrical Engineering

University of Scranton

HamSCI Lead

Keith Kaiser

Mar 4, 2023, 10:40:54 AM3/4/23