HAMSCI member paper presentation this evening

Tim Duffy

Dec 22, 2020, 4:00:14 PM12/22/20
to ham...@googlegroups.com

HAMSCI member Dr. Josh Reichard, K8KJR will give a presentation to the Mercer County Amateur Radio Club – meeting via Zoom.

Tuesday Dec. 22, 2020 at 6 PM EST

“Weak Signal Propagation - WSPR as a “Citizen Science” Initiative for Studying Ionospheric Propagation”

All are welcome to attend:

Meeting Tuesday (12/22) VIA Zoom:
To Join Zoom MONTHLY CLUB Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/563685301

THIS IS THE MONTHLY MEETING CODE
Meeting ID: 563 685 301
Password: 73

MCARC website is http://w3lif.org

73

Tim K3LR

Ethan Miller K8GU

Dec 22, 2020, 6:51:22 PM12/22/20
to ham...@googlegroups.com
Tim and Josh,

Thanks for making us aware of this...unfortunately, it's a bit short
notice for me as I'm late already and unable to jump right on at the
moment. Will there be any recordings or archives of the presentation
slide deck? I'm always interested in the new and different ways that
people are looking at these data!

73,

--Ethan, K8GU.
> --
> Please follow the HamSCI Community Participation Guidelines at http://hamsci.org/hamsci-community-participation-guidelines.
> ---

http://www.k8gu.com/
Repair. Re-use. Re-purpose. Recycle.

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D.

Dec 22, 2020, 7:08:05 PM12/22/20
to ham...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim and Josh,

I agree with Ethan, I'm sorry I can't make it tonight, but I would love to see a recording.

Josh, you are also welcome to come give the talk at a HamSCI telecon or submit an abstract to the HamSCI workshop,  too.

73 Nathaniel W2NAF

Dec 23, 2020, 12:12:59 AM12/23/20
to ham...@googlegroups.com, Joshua Reichard, Cory Gibson (W3CDG)

Hello Nathaniel and Ethan:

Cory, W3CDG is working on the YouTube posting of the recording of Josh, K8KJR. We will have the link soon.

Josh did an amazing presentation. We also had a great paper from Sean, KX9X on Satellites

73

Tim K3LR

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D.

Dec 26, 2020, 10:51:10 AM12/26/20
to ham...@googlegroups.com, Joshua Reichard, Cory Gibson (W3CDG)

Thank you, Tim. I look forward to seeing the presentation once the link is available.

73 Nathaniel W2NAF