Great HamSCI Workshop - NO TangerineSDR Telecon Tomorrow

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D.

Mar 19, 2023, 5:58:35 PM3/19/23
to tanger...@lists.tapr.org, ham...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for a great HamSCI workshop! I think it went extremely well, and it was great seeing all of you in Scranton or online. I’ll be working over the next few weeks to post recordings and presentations.

There will NOT be a TangerineSDR telecon tomorrow. We need some time to rejuvenate!

73 Nathaniel W2NAF

---------------------

Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D., W2NAF

Assistant Professor

Department of Physics and Electrical Engineering

University of Scranton

HamSCI Lead

Ed

Mar 19, 2023, 6:37:18 PM3/19/23
to ham...@googlegroups.com, tanger...@lists.tapr.org
Great job Nathaniel!
Thank you!!!

Ed Efchak
WX2R

Sent by radio from my iPhone
(My reply might be short)

On Mar 19, 2023, at 17:58, Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. <nathaniel...@scranton.edu> wrote:

--
Please follow the HamSCI Community Participation Guidelines at http://hamsci.org/hamsci-community-participation-guidelines.
---

Adarsh Pashikanti

Mar 19, 2023, 7:43:35 PM3/19/23
to ham...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for all the time and effort into the great workshop! If you needed any help compiling all the presentations and recordings I’d be happy to assist as I have break and free time this week.

Adarsh Pashikanti KN6VIS

John Ackermann N8UR

Mar 19, 2023, 8:12:47 PM3/19/23
to ham...@googlegroups.com
Thank YOU, Nathaniel and team!!!

It was a great conference and both the content and the fellowship were
awesome!

73,
John
----