Bug fixed

Skip to first unread message

Bill Engelke

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 12:26:43 PM (8 days ago) Sep 30
to 'Mary Lou West' via HamSCI
Since 9/14/26, rx888 uploads have been getting saved on the PSWS server  but not added to the database. I found & fixed a bug in the trigger handler, so these should work starting tonight (9/30).  When I get back from the DASH conference (10/10), I will reprocess the ones that were missed.  Please continue to inform me of any system misbehavior.   

-73- Bill,  AB4EJ

HL Serra

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 1:54:21 PM (8 days ago) Sep 30
to ham...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Bill.
Cheers, Larry N6NC

On Wed, Sep 30, 2026 at 9:26 AM 'Bill Engelke' via HamSCI <ham...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Since 9/14/26, rx888 uploads have been getting saved on the PSWS server  but not added to the database. I found & fixed a bug in the trigger handler, so these should work starting tonight (9/30).  When I get back from the DASH conference (10/10), I will reprocess the ones that were missed.  Please continue to inform me of any system misbehavior.   

-73- Bill,  AB4EJ

--
Please follow the HamSCI Community Participation Guidelines at http://hamsci.org/hamsci-community-participation-guidelines.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "HamSCI" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to hamsci+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hamsci/BN8PR15MB33941486941042D0D7BCC5959A8B2%40BN8PR15MB3394.namprd15.prod.outlook.com.

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D.

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 5:18:57 PM (8 days ago) Sep 30
to ham...@googlegroups.com

Thank you, Bill. Much appreciated! Good luck at the DASH conference!

 

73 de Nathaniel W2NAF

 

From: ham...@googlegroups.com <ham...@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of HL Serra
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2026 1:54 PM
To: ham...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [HamSCI] Bug fixed

 

WARNING: This message originated from a source outside of the university.

To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hamsci/CAM4%3DgM8UwSB-UV78A22ERiYiPV8x-iGTKE5bxfKg13Eb%2BS4fEA%40mail.gmail.com.

 

Please use your best judgment when opening attachments, clicking links, or replying to this email. If you suspect this is a phishing attempt, please forward to inf...@scranton.edu. Other questions can be directed to the Technology Support Center at (570) 941-4357 or techs...@scranton.edu.

 

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages