Fwd: [SARA] HAARP Notice of Transmission for 8-14 August 2023

Anthony

Aug 5, 2023, 2:37:13 PM8/5/23
to ham...@googlegroups.com
FYI
If anyone is interested...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Whitham Reeve <whit...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 5, 2023 at 1:30 PM
Subject: [SARA] HAARP Notice of Transmission for 8-14 August 2023
To: Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers <sara...@googlegroups.com>

Attached is the Notice of Transmission for HAARP activities from 8 through 14 August.

The program includes two components: Support of the Polar Aeronomy & Radio Science Summer School with over 30 individual experiments and a research campaign unrelated to the PARS.

There are too many variables involved with the ionosphere and geomagnetic field to list the exact frequencies, but the notice includes supplemental information that you may find useful.

Whit

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sara-list/52a2f3e5-739e-46c4-a833-4e7352a676e7n%40googlegroups.com.
HAARP-Aug23-TransmissionNotice-Final.pdf
HAARP 2023 IMG_1969.jpeg

Jonathan

Aug 5, 2023, 8:52:40 PM8/5/23
to ham...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know if there will ever be any VLF transmissions from HAARP? I know there was in the past and it would be a great sounding experiment for the D and E layers.

Jonathan
KC3EEY

--
Please follow the HamSCI Community Participation Guidelines at http://hamsci.org/hamsci-community-participation-guidelines.