CQ Young Canadian Science and Technology

Ward Silver

Dec 11, 2020, 12:06:23 PM12/11/20
to hamsci
Apologies for the non-science message but hear me out :-)

I am working with N0SSC and others to build some young-ham energy in North and South America along the lines of YOTA in Europe (ham-yota.com).  We do have some interest from the US in North America but would very much like to have Canada involved.

Scientific and technical interests are a big part of ham radio and I would also like to bring that background into the discussion.  Perhaps there is someone on this list - a student or young professional - from Canada who would like to participate or give advice as we go forward.

We are in the early stages, so this need not turn into a big commitment.  If you are interested or have someone in mind you could refer, please let me know off-list.  Thanks!

73, Ward Silver, N0AX