Tom McDermott

Aug 2, 2021, 10:17:57 PM8/2/21
to ham...@googlegroups.com

Notes from PSWS / TangerineSDR call of 08-02-2021

1. Rob Robinet mentioned his data collection progress and some opportunities for additional stations. He will coordinate with Nathaniel.

2. Scotty showed artwork for Rev E of the MagnetoPiHat Magnetometer. TAPR has funded a small prototype run to debug.

3. We will need FPGA code to talk UDP packets on the Ethernet interface when we start trying to debug the Tangerine modules (as well as the DE_LH protocol). The source of this is not known yet, we need a plan. James suggested:  https://opencores.org/projects/udp_ip__core
that site requires registration (taking several days), the code is apparently VHDL.

-- Tom, N5EG