HamScience Zoom Telecon, Today, 27 June, 2000 UTC

Gary Mikitin, AF8A

Jun 27, 2024, 7:00:34 AM (8 days ago) Jun 27
to HamSCI
Greetings All - Today we'll be holding our weekly HamScience Zoom telecon:  Thursday, June 27 at 2000 UTC, or 4PM ET.

Agenda topics:

1)  I'd like to share a few photos from a recent visit to the Nobel Prize Museum (Stockholm).  There's a message in one of the photos that's highly pertinent to HamSCI's activities.

2)  Do we have any updates on recent discussions and progress on data analysis of the April 8 eclipse?

3)  Followup to the call previously held in this time slot...The results for the Gladstone Signal Spotting Challenge 2024 are complete and ready for posting to the HamSCI website.

We are lining up a few speakers for future presentations/discussions of sporadic E propagation, beginning July 11th.  Stay tuned...

Recall that the main purpose for this telecon is to cover the science aspects of HamSCI's activities.  Comments, questions, planning related to the science aspects of any of the HamSCI's many projects are welcome.  We can easily add things to the agenda - a call for agenda items will be the first topic every week.

New attendees are always welcome.

Link and Call in info below.

73 de Gary, AF8A

https://scranton.zoom.us/j/286316405?pwd=QWdwMlFPbDlYeXg5ZDg1dmYzeFdCUT09