Magnetometer Build

Phil Biehl

Jul 7, 2024, 8:10:57 PM (8 days ago) Jul 7
to HamSCI
Hi,
I'm in the process of building the PSWS Mag and have some questions. Is there someone out there who has done this with who would be willing to correspond with me about it??

Thanks,
Phil, N7FWL

Kim, Hyomin

Jul 8, 2024, 9:49:52 PM (7 days ago) Jul 8
to ham...@googlegroups.com, David Witten, Mr. Majid Mokhtari
HI Phil,
Those who are involved in magnetometer development are copied on this email. David (operation and software), Majid (sensor housing) as well as myself can help. Please let us know if you have any specific questions.

Best,
Hyomin

NJIT logoHyomin Kim, PhD
Assistant Professor
Physics
Center for Solar-Terrestrial Research
Institute for Space Weather Sciences

hm...@njit.edu • (973) 596-5704
https://web.njit.edu/~hmkim/
104 Tiernan Hall, 161 Warren Street, Newark, NJ 07102

On Sun, Jul 7, 2024 at 8:11 PM Phil Biehl <fylb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I'm in the process of building the PSWS Mag and have some questions. Is there someone out there who has done this with who would be willing to correspond with me about it?? Thanks, Phil, N7FWL -- Please follow the HamSCI Community Participation
--
Please follow the HamSCI Community Participation Guidelines at http://hamsci.org/hamsci-community-participation-guidelines.
---