Grape2 Update and Magnetometer 'Y-axis' Query

Billy

May 2, 2024, 8:09:50 AMMay 2
to hamsci-grape
My Grape2 successfully uploaded all data overnight back to 4-4-2024. Thanks Bill Blackwell for the corrections to the configuration.

My Grape2 is going down this morning for a few hours while the floor is replaced and new holes drilled through the new floor for the Ethernet, #6 copper wire for ground, and the antenna cables. Yes, it hurts to drill through a brand new wood floor...

Another topic: I see my magnetometer Y-axis has drifted from +.04 to -5.4 over the past month. Is the drift environmental, physical torque of the packaging, or is the pole moving that fast? Should I re-zero?

Bill, NI5F