Grape 1 board availability?

Dave Hinerman

Feb 27, 2023, 8:44:46 AM2/27/23
to hamsci-grape
I haven't been able to find Grape 1 boards on OSH Park. Are they no longer available?

I'd like to get in on the upcoming eclipse activities so I'm collecting gear now. I'm in a good location to monitor both WWV and CHU, and the path of totality for the April 2024 eclipse goes right over my house. (I'm in western NY.)

Robert Benedict

Feb 28, 2023, 6:59:27 AM2/28/23
to hamsci-grape
Dave
  There is another thread on availability in the HamSci group. I think I have one board available but I'm traveling now so can't check today.
      Bob   KD8CGH

Dave Hinerman

Feb 28, 2023, 8:41:14 AM2/28/23
to hamsci-grape
Bob,

I got a note yesterday that since a redesign is in progress the boards have been taken off of OSH Park. Thank you for your offer, but I'll wait for the new design.

Dave, WD8CIV