PSWS registering

Ariel Blum

Jun 17, 2024, 11:28:58 AMJun 17
to hamsci-grape
Hello everyone,
I was doing some googling around and noticed that there was this site: https://pswsnetwork.caps.ua.edu/home with a map of PSWS network stations. In order for my data to be received, do I need to register on that map? How do I do so? I have been checking regularly in the xferstat file on my Grape and it says it's being sent, do I need to do anything else?
Thanks,
Ariel VE2SZU

Graham c

Jun 17, 2024, 9:53:06 PMJun 17
to Ariel Blum, hamsci-grape
Ariel,

 https://pswsnetwork.caps.ua.edu/home  is only for those stations that are using the DRF (GNU Radio using the Haystack digital RF) software; not the original FLDIGI based Grape receivers and software.

cheers, Graham ve3gtc ( Eastern Ontario )

Gary Mikitin, AF8A

Jun 17, 2024, 9:57:05 PMJun 17
to hamsci-grape
Ariel - You can read about the differences between the Grape 1 fldigi and Graoe 1 DRF versions here;

73 de Gary, AF8A