HamSCI Activities at the 2017 Dayton Hamvention

Nathaniel A. Frissell

Apr 30, 2017, 8:29:44 PM4/30/17
to hamsci-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Ham Radio Eclipse Members,

The researchers at Virginia Tech, NJIT, and other institutions have been busy getting ready to study the up-coming eclipse. For instance, at NJIT where I work, we are working on software to model and predict ionospheric effects and HF propagation during the upcoming Solar Eclipse QSO Party.

Thanks to a booth and forum sponsorship by the ARRL, many of people working on these projects will be at the upcoming Dayton Hamvention from May 19-21 to represent HamSCI and discuss its projects. Much of the discussion will revolve around the Solar Eclipse and the SEQP.

If you are coming to the Hamvention, please stop by our booth to meet us! Also, please come and hear our forum. Forum abstracts and other information can be found at http://www.hamsci.org/article/hamsci-2017-dayton-hamvention.

73,
Nathaniel W2NAF

Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D.
Post Doctoral Research Associate