HamSCI Workshop is getting closer... submit abstracts and register

Nathaniel A. Frissell

Jan 31, 2019, 4:20:43 PM1/31/19
to hamsci-...@googlegroups.com

Hi HamSCI,

The HamSCI workshop is getting closer! Please consider submitting an abstract for either a presentation or demonstration and registering for the meeting. This is a great chance for all of us to meet in person and discuss how we can move both ham radio and science ahead. We have a great lineup of keynote speakers, too, including Ward Silver, N0AX, Carl Luetzelschwab, K9LA, and Dr. Larisa Goncharenko of the MIT Haystack Observatory.

The meeting will be March 22-23, 2019 at Case Western Reserve University. Full meeting information is available at http://hamsci.org/hamsci2019.

Thanks and 73!

Nathaniel W2NAF

Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D., W2NAF