Request for Operators for SEQP W4E Special Event Station Lexington S.C.

Nathaniel A. Frissell

Jul 13, 2017, 7:33:38 PM7/13/17
to hamsci-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, HamSCI-Eclipse. Please see below this message from Terry KC4DV looking for operators for his special event SEQP station.

73,
Nathaniel W2NAF

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Terry Erlacher" <terry.e...@verizon.net>
Subject: W4E Special Event Station Lexington S.C.
Date: July 10, 2017 at 11:28:16 PM EDT

Nathaniel,,  Please post to hamsci-eclipse google group, My Eclipse W4E Special Event HF Operation from Lexington S.C. on August 21, 2017.  Operators are needed for planned Eclipse QSO Party operations with two transceivers operating on 40, 20 and 80 meters.  The Operation starts at 1500 UTC and concludes at 20:15 UTC. The location is the Gibson Road Soccer Complex  104 Duffie Dr, Lexington, SC 29072. I request help setting up starting at 1300 UTC at the Soccer Complex Pavilion. Lexington SC will enjoy 2 minutes 35 Seconds Totality during the Solar Eclipse. Interested Amateurs Radio Operators can contact me by email at KC...@arrl.net  or by phone at 703 731 6629. Everyone is encouraged to bring their families, especially Youth interested in Ham Radio and the Eclipse. I  plan to make this a memorable and educational event.
73, Terry KC4DV