SEQP Complete!

Nathaniel A. Frissell

Aug 21, 2017, 8:34:57 PM8/21/17
to ham...@googlegroups.com, hamsci-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, HamSCI,

The Solar Eclipse QSO Party has come to a close! Particpation was quite good. Although the final numbers are not yet in, preliminary reports show that over 670,000 spots were detected by the RBN, and over 542,000 spots were reported to PSKReporter during the SEQP. These numbers will increase as data is processed. The PSKReporter statistics page shows that today had the highest amount of activity of any day currently available on the website (https://pskreporter.info/cgi-bin/pskstats.pl).

Log and data uploader systems are now available. SEQP logs and RBN log uploaders are available at hamsci.org/seqp. Eclipse FMT measurements and wideband recordings are being uploaded to https://zenodo.org/communities/hamsci/.

SEQP participants get a PDF Certificate of Participation once they submit their logs.

Also, I’m very happy to report that there were clear skies from my QTH in Gilbertsville, KY. Totality was beautiful!

Thank you for all of your help and participation.

73,
Nathaniel W2NAF

Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D.
Assistant Research Professor