Final clear out..

Andy KF6PVT

Apr 11, 2013, 8:19:24 PM4/11/13
to hamradi...@googlegroups.com
Below is a list of what I am letting go.

If anyone is interested in any of it, or want to make an offer, please let me know.

73s
Andy
KF6PVT

Cobra 29LTD Classic, Steel case, Schotsky Diode upgrade, Box, Good working order - $35

Cobra 25Ltd Classic, untouched, good working order  - $35

Cobra 18 WX ST, untouched - $35

Cobra 19X, untouched, good working order - $30

Tram Diamond 60 SSB, untouched, internal speaker dead otherwise in good working order - $35

Cobra 148 GTL ST, untouched, good working order - $55

Cobra 148 NW ST, Mint In Box - $80

Cobra 29 LTD Classic, Mint In Box - $70

Realistic TRC-55 Base CB Radio, some damage to front, never connect so unknown condition - $20

GE HELP!, 40 Channel 4W Emergency CB radio kit, good working order - $25

Kraco Mayday II, 40 Channel 4W Emergency CB radio kit, good working order - $25

Soundesign 7144 CB Walkie-Talkies, pair, Mint In Box - $15

B&K Precision 2040 CB Signal Generator, condition as expect with age, working - $180

Micronta SWR meter, good working order - $15

Veritas SWR meter, Good working order - $15

DUAL XAF340 2/1 Channel Audio Power Amplifier, untouched - $40

Andy KF6PVT

Apr 16, 2013, 1:40:52 PM4/16/13
to hamradi...@googlegroups.com
Additional Items:

If anyone is interested in any of it, or want to make an offer, please let me know.

73s
Andy
KF6PVT

Kenwood TL-922A Linear Amplifier (2000W PEP SSB, 1000W DC CW/RTTY ) - $1500
MFJ-962C 1.5KW ATU - $200
MFJ-949C ATU - $150

More may be listed later.

Andy KF6PVT

Apr 18, 2013, 8:12:31 PM4/18/13
to hamradi...@googlegroups.com
Last Update:

Short of a few cables and sundries here are the last items up for sale:

Icom Ic-735 HF TRX $400
Icom Ic-745 HF TRX $450
Mfj-962c ATU $200
Mfj-949c  ATU $125
Kenwood Tl-922a  2KW Linear $1000
Grundig Satellit 800 Millenium AM / FM / Air / SW receiver  $275
Bearcat 20/20 scanner $10
Realistic Pro 57 scanner (with added discriminator tap) $25

As always I am open to offers.

David Oaks Sr

Feb 15, 2014, 5:51:42 PM2/15/14
to hamradi...@googlegroups.com, talmi...@gmail.com
I would like to know if you still have the B&K 2040 ?  Dave N9NRM