Spotify Music Organizer

Eunice Draw

Nov 4, 2019, 9:44:17 AM11/4/19
to HAMR Discussion
Hey all!

I'm not really sure how this google group works but I've been searching around for a contact to be able to voice my critiques about the Spotify music organizer in hopes that someone can fix it (because I'm also a supreme armature at anything computer related haha).

My biggest critiques include:
- I have over 10,000 songs on my spotify account and the music organizer split them up into only 3 different moods
- there should be an option to set genre to a smaller number (wider ranges) of categories to organize music more broadly

Thank you for your consideration and awesome work!
Eunice