Participation

David Su

Jun 27, 2013, 6:24:15 PM6/27/13
to hamr-d...@googlegroups.com
Hey all! I just stumbled upon this event and I'd really love to participate, but the official Google doc is closed already. Would it be possible for me to show up nevertheless?

Thanks!

David Su
Columbia University 2014

Colin Raffel

Jun 27, 2013, 9:59:54 PM6/27/13
to David Su, hamr-d...@googlegroups.com
David, registration has closed but I'll add you to the list of attendees. See you tomorrow.

-Colin
--
Hacking Audio and Music Research 2013, June 28-30th, Columbia University
http://labrosa.ee.columbia.edu/hamr2013/

Julian S

Jun 28, 2013, 10:59:53 AM6/28/13
to hamr-d...@googlegroups.com, David Su

I thought registration took part today at 5. I just learned about this like an hour ago. It looks like a great event.