Have you ever published a paper based on work you did at a HAMR?

Colin Raffel

Jul 14, 2021, 1:23:33 PM7/14/21
to HAMR Discussion
Hi all, I'm collecting examples of published papers whose work started, or was partially done, at a HAMR. I know of two examples - "Let it Bee - Towards NMF-inspired Audio Mosaicing", an ISMIR 2015 paper, and "Rāgawise: A Lightweight Real-time Rāga Recognition System for Indian Art Music", an ISMIR 2015 late-breaking demo. Any others?

Sebastian Stober

Jul 15, 2021, 9:55:39 AM7/15/21
to HAMR Discussion
Hey Colin,

Sebastian Stober; Thomas Prätzlich & Meinard Müller. Brain Beats: Tempo Extraction from EEG Data. In: 17th International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR’16), 2016.

This started a year earlier at the HAMR at ISMIR 2015 in Malaga. In fact, we finished most of the work already at the Hackathon.

Cheers,
Sebastian