HAMR@NEMISIG 2015 - Monday OK?

Colin Raffel

Nov 4, 2014, 6:04:57 PM11/4/14
to hamr-d...@googlegroups.com, nem...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We are currently in the early stages of planning a potential HAMR to be held in conjunction with NEMISIG 2015.  NEMISIG will be held on Saturday, January 31st in Ithaca, NY.  We are trying to decide the best way to schedule HAMR and are considering having it start on Sunday 2/1 morning, not be overnight, and finish on Monday 2/2 evening.  If you'd be interested in attending but this would make it a no-go for you, please let me know so that I can get a feel as to whether or not this is a good idea.  Thanks, and hopefully see you all in Ithaca in January!

 ~⃝