Running Hampi's source code: Hampi always outputs true even for unsat problems

Jun He

May 9, 2012, 3:31:07 PM5/9/12
to hampi-devel
Hi,

I am running some tests on the Hampi's source code (/tests/hampi/
experiments/ExperimentCFGIntersection.java in the Hampi code folder)
using Eclipse. At first, everything is fine, and Hampi outputs correct
results. However suddenly, Hampi always outputs "true" within 10ms no
matter how difficult the problems are or whether the problems are sat
or unsat. I think I may modify some other source codes of Hampi by
mistake, hence I re-download the Hampi code, and re-create a java
project. However Hampi still always outputs "true" within 10ms. I
cannot figure out why.

/Jun

Jun He

May 10, 2012, 9:14:29 PM5/10/12
to hampi-devel
Done. The reason is I didn't run hampi_server.sh first.