Re: [haml] static html-website with .haml -> import other .haml-files

Ed Drain

Apr 29, 2014, 9:26:20 AM4/29/14
to ha...@googlegroups.com
are you doing this in Rails?

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 9:17 AM, usucc <arno.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi.
First I have to say that I am an absoute newbie on writing templates in .haml. I have to write 5 - 6 html-sites.
I can go the way to write all this sites in one separate file. But I think this is no good way. Some parts of a website - like navigation, header or footer - always the same.
Is it possible to importe other .haml-files in a .haml-file? So I can make a "nav.haml", a "header.haml" and a" footer.haml"-file and import them in my 5 - 6 other .haml-filse, who a represent my website.