Wood Duck

Louise Unitt

Jul 1, 2024, 3:47:07 PMJul 1
to hamilt...@googlegroups.com

I have over 20 years' worth of Wood Ducks to give away.

Louise

Paul Riss

Jul 1, 2024, 6:09:36 PMJul 1
to Louise Unitt, hamilt...@googlegroups.com
I wonder if there’s a safe place to archive/store these?

It seems to me that they might be of some importance to the natural history of the HSA. As I’m only a 6 year resident I don’t know much about places that might be appropriate. Perhaps Hamilton public library or the AGH. I could be persuaded to take and store them until a spot is found.

Maybe I’m out to lunch here too.

Thoughts?

Paul

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 1, 2024, at 15:47, Louise Unitt <lun...@cogeco.ca> wrote:

I have over 20 years' worth of Wood Ducks to give away.

Louise

kevin empey

Jul 1, 2024, 6:59:14 PMJul 1
to Paul Riss, Louise Unitt, hamilt...@googlegroups.com
I am new as well Paul

Jim told me that Hamilton Library has out archived copies.

Kevin Empey