Auckland Pride Parade!!!!!

Info Email

Feb 15, 2018, 2:07:15 PM2/15/18
to Hamilton Pride Alerts

Kia Ora Koutou,

Some info to take note of for this years Parade, also see attached photos.

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow is the 2018 Pride Parade! Whooo!

If you are meeting us up there please find the Hamilton Pride and friends parade slot. We are in position 6 zone 4 on Ponsonby Road. There should be helpers out to help you find your way, just tell them our number.

Everyone needs to be there by 7pm!!! Ideally you would all arrive by 6:30pm 😀

We will have some Props and things for everyone, which we will take back to the car before the parade starts.

Looking forward to seeing y’all there!

Phoenix Adamson
Secretary
Hamilton Pride Inc.

--
Hamilton Pride - Together celebrating and supporting the diversity of Hamilton's Rainbow community

For more information about Pride Week, Hamilton Pride Inc and LGBTTI life in Hamilton and the Waikato in general, visit www.hamiltonpride.co.nz or www.facebook.com/HamiltonPrideNZ

Pride Parade 2018.jpg
Pride Parade 2018 1.jpg