Pride Week Volunteers!!!!!

1 view

Info Email

Aug 1, 2018, 2:54:59 AM8/1/18
to Hamilton Pride Alerts
Hey everyone,

๐Ÿ’™ย VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! | WE WANT YOU!ย ๐Ÿ’™

The 2018 Hamilton Pride Week is just around the corner, and while the Exec team is busy doing all the behind the scenes work, we need your help!

As a volunteer community organisation, we rely solely on support from the community to do what we do, as we simply can't do it all on our own.

This is where you come in! We have 3 major events that we need help with e.g. setting up, decorating, packing up, clean up etc.

Every bit of help is wanted and needed whether it's setting up for all events, or helping out for just an hour - No matter what you can offer, any support is truly appreciated!

We will be throwing an Exclusive Hamilton Pride Executive Event for our volunteers after pride week to thank you for your support!

To volunteer, simply click on the link below, fill on the registration form and we will be in touch to let you know how you can helpย ๐Ÿ’™

https://form.jotform.co/82118557323860

ย

Phoenix Adamson
Secretary
Hamilton Pride Inc.

--
Hamilton Pride - Together celebrating and supporting the diversity of Hamilton's Rainbow community

For more information about Pride Week, Hamilton Pride Inc and LGBTTI life in Hamilton and the Waikato in general, visit www.hamiltonpride.co.nzย or www.facebook.com/HamiltonPrideNZย

Volunteers Needed.jpg