Auckland Pride Parade Discussion Meeting & Monthly Meeting!!!!!

Info Email

Jan 8, 2018, 9:31:09 PM1/8/18
to Hamilton Pride Alerts
Kia Ora Koutou,

Happy New Year!!!!!

Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow night (Jan 10th) at Link House we have a special meeting to discuss ideas for this years Auckland Pride Parade, come along to share your thoughts on having Hamilton involved in this event. This meeting will take place at 6:30pm as usual.

Also letting you know in advance that our general monthly meeting will be Jan 24th, again 6:30pm at Link House

Phoenix Adamson
Secretary
Hamilton Pride Inc.

--
Hamilton Pride - Together celebrating and supporting the diversity of Hamilton's Rainbow community

For more information about Pride Week, Hamilton Pride Inc and LGBTTI life in Hamilton and the Waikato in general, visit www.hamiltonpride.co.nz or www.facebook.com/HamiltonPrideNZ