Monthly Meeting!!!!!

Info Email

Jan 10, 2018, 1:15:57 AM1/10/18
to Hamilton Pride Alerts
Kia Ora Koutou,

Just a friendly reminder of our first normal meeting for 2018 will take place Jan 24th 6:30pm at Link House as per usual, between now & then, it's VERY important to be discussing ideas for this years Auckland Pride Parade Feb 17th due to the lack of feedback & attendance at tonight's meeting which was meant to be for this subject.

It's really important that we stand together as a collective of Waikato with all it's individual groups coming together as one, to show that Waikato is proud of who it is within it's GLITTQ FAB communities as much as any other town or city.

Phoenix Adamson
Secretary
Hamilton Pride Inc.

--
Hamilton Pride - Together celebrating and supporting the diversity of Hamilton's Rainbow community

For more information about Pride Week, Hamilton Pride Inc and LGBTTI life in Hamilton and the Waikato in general, visit www.hamiltonpride.co.nz or www.facebook.com/HamiltonPrideNZ