Hamilton Pride Week 2018 Event Proposals

Info Email

Jun 14, 2018, 11:25:57 PM6/14/18
to Hamilton Pride Alerts
Kia Ora

2018 Marks the 10 year Anniversary of Hamilton Pride, and we think that’s something to celebrate! We want to mark this momentous occasion by putting together our best Hamilton Pride Week ever - but to do so, we need your help!

This year's theme is “Hamilton Pride - 10 years on, Finding our History”. It will be a celebration of discovering our past, celebrating the present and welcoming the future!

The dates have been set, with Hamilton Pride Week 2018 running from the 1st to the 9th of September, and we have already secured the infamous Meteor for the biggest, baddest and boldest opening party you’ve ever seen - 10’s, 10’s 10’s across the board!

We want to make sure our events this year match what we are as a community - Diverse! Attached is the link to the 2018 Hamilton Pride Week Event Proposal Form for you or your organization to complete if you would like to organise an event. The form is simply to register your interest in organising an event. You only need to provide us with the basics right now so that we can get planning.

Event proposals are welcome from community groups, individuals and businesses. Anyone can organise an event.

The form includes name of event, brief description, proposed dates, times, location/venues, and assistance needed from HPI. All proposals must be returned to the Hamilton Pride Executive Committee by the 6th of July 2018. Hamilton Pride Incorporated will be in contact within two weeks of the closing deadline to discuss your event.

One event per form. If you/your group have multiple events please fill out a form for each event you are planning.

Please click the following link to fill out  2018 Hamilton Pride Week Event Proposal Form: https://form.jotform.co/81647390163863

Kind Regards,

Hamilton Pride 2018 Executive Team

Hamilton Pride - Together celebrating and supporting the diversity of Hamilton's Rainbow Community

--
Hamilton Pride - Together celebrating and supporting the diversity of Hamilton's Rainbow community

For more information about Pride Week, Hamilton Pride Inc and LGBTTI life in Hamilton and the Waikato in general, visit www.hamiltonpride.co.nz or www.facebook.com/HamiltonPrideNZ