We've updated BRDR BATL

Paul Riss

May 1, 2023, 9:47:36 AM5/1/23
to Hambirders, Hamilton Beginning Birders
Hello all,

We have released an update to the birding game BRDR BATL. For those that have downloaded and are enjoying it, thanks for your support; it's time to update. For those that haven’t, give it a try. It’s free and plenty of fun to play against your birding friends or to challenge yourself. Especially now that spring migration is in full(ish) swing… By downloading you’re supporting local Canadian birders and developers.

We’ve added two new game modes:

  1. BAND CODE BATL: A solo game where you learn your banding codes better as you play. The app displays a bird’s portrait and 3 possible banding codes. Simply tap the code you think is correct, and it moves to the next bird. You get 5 seconds to answer before your game is over. My streak is 63 correct before I messed one up.
  2. TARGET BIRD BATL: Make your games as tough or easy as you want by building your own game boards with whatever birds you want. This is a great way to play with your really advanced birding pals by creating a tough game board or you can help a newbie learn by creating easier game boards and sending them off to find those birds.

You can find App Store links at the bottom of this page (Android & Apple):

And don’t forget to download our free BATL ME image to share your BATL NAME on your socials, and invite people to play against you.

NEW CODE BATL-100.jpeg

NEW TARGET BATL-100.jpeg

Good birding everyone,

Paul & Dustin