MongoDB Conference in Berlin on 25 March

Meghan Gill

Feb 23, 2011, 11:25:06 AM2/23/11
to hamburg-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I thought that some of you might be interested in this upcoming event
about the open source, document-oriented database MongoDB. The
conference will feature sessions on schema design, indexing,
administration, replication, sharding, and more. The event is
sponsored by 10gen, the company that develops and supports the
database.

Details are below, we look forward to seeing you there!

Mongo Berlin
Friday 25 March
MARITIM proArte Hotel Berlin
$60 Early Bird until 4 March / $100 general admission / $30 student
http://www.10gen.com/conferences/mongoberlin2011

Please note that I do have a few speaking slots still available.
Please feel free to contact me off list or complete the talk proposal
form at http://www.10gen.com/talkproposal

Thanks,
Meghan