HBase 2

Mark

Jul 9, 2018, 5:07:45 PM7/9/18
to Halyard Users
Are there plans for a version that runs on HBase 2 as well?

Adam Sotona

Jul 13, 2018, 10:20:10 AM7/13/18
to Mark, Halyard Users
Hi,
it is hard to depend on HBase 2, untill it is a part of any standard Hadoop distribution (HDP, EMR...) and also a part of the mini cluster used for JUnit testing.
What distribution do you use with HBase 2?

Thank you,
Adam

Are there plans for a version that runs on HBase 2 as well?

OHM OHM

Jan 15, 2019, 1:28:06 PM1/15/19
to Halyard Users
Hi!

Is there (or will there soon be) a version of Halyard that can be deployed on top of Hortonworks HDP 3.1.0  (HBase 2.0) ?

Thank you!

  -- Olivier.

adam....@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2019, 4:39:17 AM1/17/19
to Halyard Users
Hi Olivier,
external contribution to port Halyard to HBase 2 is strongly welcome, especially if you have access to HBase 2 cluster and you have such requirement.

It is not currently very high on my priority list as HBase 1.x is still installed on 100% of the systems I'm dealing with, however it may change anytime.

Thanks,
Adam