Looking for DW611 Dewalt trim router collet nut

Shawn Wilson

Apr 21, 2024, 8:15:33 AMApr 21
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Wondering if anyone has a spare DW611 Dewalt trim router collet nut they could spare for a week or so. I have a couple on order, but they won't be here for a week.  This is the router I have on my Open Builds CNC.  My bits keep loosening, which I assume is the collet nut...

Baha Baydar

Apr 22, 2024, 10:51:13 AMApr 22
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
I think I have one of those routers down in the basement... Only hitch is finding it. 🤣

I'll take a look this evening and let you know.

--

---

Baha Baydar
bba...@gmail.com

Baha Baydar

Apr 23, 2024, 10:42:23 AMApr 23
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Turns out I have two DW660 routers. I don't know if they use the same collet, but you're welcome to try.
--
Baha Baydar
bba...@gmail.com

Shawn Wilson

Apr 23, 2024, 7:30:31 PMApr 23
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I appreciate the offer, but mine should be here soon.  I will tough it out. :)