We're happy to announce we are resuming operations as of Sunday, June 14th! However, there will be some changes due to Covid-19. The biggest changes will be:
1) Open House/Associate member times will be by appointment only. If you're not yet a member and would like a tour of the space, or if you're an associate member looking to use the space, please email in...@halifaxmakerspace.org well in advance
to book a time. Our volunteers will do their best to accommodate you during our regular Sunday and Tuesday times.
3) Covid-19 best practices must be followed. In particular, members and visitors must:
- stay away if experiencing any Covid-related symptoms or after having been travelling or after exposure to Covid-19
- practice social distancing with a maximum of one person per room
- wipe down high-touch surfaces. Disinfectant is available at the Makerspace. Members and visitors are also asked to wear masks and use hand sanitizer
- sign in, with contact information
- notify in...@halifaxmakerspace.org immediately after a positive test for Covid if they've visited within the previous 14 days
- report any Covid-related concerns or issues to in...@halifaxmakerspace.org
- and please consider wearing a mask, especially if there are others in the space at the same time.