For sale posts

Adam Cox

Nov 14, 2023, 4:49:16 PM11/14/23
to Halifax Makerspace
Hey all,
We recently had someone reach out to ask if it was okay to list a for-sale post about a 3d printer in this group. We gave permission, as the occasional maker-related posting about an item for sale seems of interest to makers in Halifax. Please keep it to maker-related stuff. If you have questions about whether you think you should post it you can reach out to halifaxmakers...@googlegroups.com. If you post something for sale that is not maker related you'll get a notice to not post for-sale ads again. Any further non-maker-related for-sale posts will result in removal from the group.
Thanks,
Adam, on behalf of the board