Free to a good home

Doug Couch

Apr 6, 2024, 12:19:17 PMApr 6
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Free: (To a good home) FLSun delta 3d printer (project/parts). I have what I think is a complete set of parts for a qq-s pro plus a few upgrade parts. There is a new heat bed and a new controller. If you are interested in putting together a printer for free this could be your chance!
DM me and set up a time to come pick it up!

20240404_224654.jpg

Andrew McCluskey

Apr 6, 2024, 12:33:04 PMApr 6
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
I can come now 902-877-1649

--

---

Andrew McCluskey

Apr 6, 2024, 1:02:37 PMApr 6
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
I can come today now if needed

On Sat, Apr 6, 2024 at 1:19 PM Doug Couch <dsc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Free: (To a good home) FLSun delta 3d printer (project/parts). I have what I think is a complete set of parts for a qq-s pro plus a few upgrade parts. There is a new heat bed and a new controller. If you are interested in putting together a printer for free this could be your chance!
DM me and set up a time to come pick it up!

Dmytro Tymoshenko

Apr 6, 2024, 1:03:58 PMApr 6
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com

Doug Couch

Apr 6, 2024, 1:38:57 PMApr 6
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you all for the interest! The printer has been claimed!

Thanks!
-Doug

Andrew McCluskey

Apr 6, 2024, 1:46:31 PMApr 6
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Save my number for your future Building needs

jessica winton

Apr 6, 2024, 2:10:15 PMApr 6
to Halifax Makerspace
Hi Folks,

I've got about 20 rolls of some half-used some never used PLA and ABS in various colours and a couple of thicknesses. It was leftover from the NSCAD digital assembly course after re-vamping the set-up and was going to get thrown out.
Does anyone want it? I'm in the North end mostly...

Jessica

IMG_7026.jpeg
IMG_7027.jpeg

Andrew McCluskey

Apr 6, 2024, 3:08:04 PMApr 6
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Were are you I can take it

jessica winton

Apr 6, 2024, 3:10:16 PMApr 6
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com

Charles Zwicker

Apr 7, 2024, 9:59:48 AMApr 7
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Hey Doug. If this is still available I would love to pick it up.  I’m trying to put some printers together so I can do an intro to 3d printing at the lions club for disadvantaged youths.  This would be excellent  to use to show how to fix things and do maintenance.

Please feel free to shoot me a text at
Thanks Charles Zwicker
Sent from my iPhone