Any ideas on how to rescue my drone?

morr...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2024, 2:01:16 PMApr 16
to Halifax Makerspace

Doug Couch

Apr 16, 2024, 3:03:08 PMApr 16
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Another drone?  😅

-Doug

--

---

Bill Morrow

Apr 16, 2024, 3:07:30 PMApr 16
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
What’s Einstein’s (allegedly) definition of insanity? 😀

This is a relatively cheap Holystone DS110, Si not worth any huge or risky effort.

David Restorer

Apr 16, 2024, 3:11:26 PMApr 16
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Use a tall ladder tie a rope as high up on that branch as possible and hook to ATV to give a few shakes and hope.   OR  wait for a windy day or chainsaw.

Get BlueMail for Android

Shawn Wilson

Apr 16, 2024, 3:26:12 PMApr 16
to Halifax Makerspace
1.  Drones all the way down.
3. Rock on a string. Get it on a branch close and shake shake shake.  Tie a slip knot and leave a lot of extra string on it
4. Borrow or rent 30' telescoping pole and hope you're closer to 10m than 15.  Or a pole saw and cut whatever branches you need to.

morr...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2024, 10:25:59 AMApr 18
to Halifax Makerspace
I'm sure you're all as thrilled as me: I got it down! Just needed a longer pole.

If anyone needs to borrow a 15 metre long aluminum/steel pokey stick, I can hook you up.

Shawn Wilson

Bill Morrow

Apr 18, 2024, 11:21:29 AMApr 18
On Thu, Apr 18, 2024 at 12:00 PM Shawn Wilson <sh...@halifaxmakerspace.org> wrote:
Huzzah!  Archimedes would be proud.

Ha!
image.png

A. M.

Apr 18, 2024, 11:35:05 AMApr 18
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Fiberglass chimney sweep poles work well
Best regards,

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone