HomeExpect experiments

morr...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2021, 8:58:07 PMOct 27
to Halifax Makerspace
I played around with the grideye on HomeExpect's Arietta G25 carrier board a bit over the last 2 days.

Brian Hines

Oct 28, 2021, 7:33:40 AMOct 28
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Thats pretty cool!!

how expensive are those boards? just curious

--

---

Bill Morrow

Oct 28, 2021, 7:44:37 AMOct 28
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
I have about 400 free ones available. Shipping not included. The parts if you wanted to recreate it would be over $100.

Shawn Wilson

Oct 28, 2021, 7:56:39 AMOct 28
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
That's very cool.  I think you said you were mapping 25 to 30C.  Is that an adjustable range?  If so, do you know how far? I wonder if it could be used to monitor a laser for fire.

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 9:58 PM morr...@gmail.com <morr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I played around with the grideye on HomeExpect's Arietta G25 carrier board a bit over the last 2 days.

Bill Morrow

Oct 28, 2021, 8:29:16 AMOct 28
On Thu, 28 Oct 2021 at 08:56, Shawn Wilson <sh...@glassgiant.com> wrote:
That's very cool.  I think you said you were mapping 25 to 30C.  Is that an adjustable range?  If so, do you know how far? I wonder if it could be used to monitor a laser for fire.

I changed the web page to automatically adjust the range. You could also add some controls to adjust it.

You want to shoot people with a laser?

I think a nerf cannon aiming device could be done. It has a 60 degree field of view, according to figure 4-5-2 of the spec sheet (attached).
grid_eye_spec.pdf