In search of Sugru

spie...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2023, 1:31:40 PM12/6/23
to Halifax Makerspace
Anyone know of any local vendors that carry Sugru moldable glue?

I usually find it at Canadian Tire, but all the local stores are out.

Peter.

Shawn Wilson

Dec 13, 2023, 7:06:56 AM12/13/23
to Halifax Makerspace
I don't know of any, but I feel like I might have seen it at Eurekatec a long time ago.  Also, I have heard clear Silicone caulk and cornstarch works, but I haven't tried it.
Shawn

--

---

jessica winton

Dec 13, 2023, 7:14:31 AM12/13/23
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,

I’ve got a variety of silicone products that might work for you!
My studio is open any time right now (902) 473-9511, I’m at 2482 Maynard st.

Best,
Jessica