TV Opportunity

Jonah Casting

Jun 8, 2023, 3:44:04 PM6/8/23
to Halifax Makerspace

Hello Halifax Makerspace community,

My name is Jonah and I’m a casting researcher currently working on CTV’s rural dating show, Farming for Love.

I’m hoping you can help me spread the word about casting! We have 6 wonderful farmers who are looking for ‘The One’ and I’m wondering if you know any single people who might be interested? I’ve attached a casting flyer that you’re welcome to share on social media or with anyone in your community. Here is the link to our Season 2 farmers: https://more.ctv.ca/ctv/farming-for-love-apply-for-a-farmer.html

I’m especially interested if you know someone who might be a good match for our amazing Farmer Erin: https://more.ctv.ca/ctv/farming-for-love-farmer-erin.html

On the show, farmers handpick a group of singles from across the country to live and work on the farm in hopes of finding a life partner. Farming for Love is the Canadian adaptation of the hugely successful format The Farmer Wants a Wife, which is in its 13th season in Australia, and has led to over 197 marriages and 469 children around the world. (A pretty great track record!)

Our first season is currently airing, and you can check it out on CTV: https://www.ctv.ca/shows/farming-for-love. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly at jonah.le...@larkproductions.ca

Thanks!

Jonah