Re: Digest for halifaxmakerspace@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Steve Bedard

Dec 13, 2023, 6:53:47 AM12/13/23
to halifaxm...@googlegroups.com
Just to chime in: I have a couple friends who may be interested in joining an order like this. Was it Digikey that you were using as a vendor? Mouse? If they are interested, would they be able to add to this order? I can take payment and pass it along to whoever places the order.

Let me know.

Steve

On Wed, Dec 13, 2023, 6:10 a.m. <halifaxm...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Adam Cox <adam.un...@gmail.com>: Dec 12 06:15AM -0800

I certainly subscribe to the idea of "why buy one, when you can buy 10 for
just a bit more" haha. I'll take a look around Digikey and see if there is
anything I've been thinking about getting. I usually procrastinate too much
and end up buying things quickly ahead of a project, but with a bit of
planning the group-purchases can come in handy for saving a bit of money.
-Adam

Doug Couch <dsc...@gmail.com>: Dec 12 12:15PM -0400

Do we have any preference in who provides the best products/prices?
Digikey? Mouser? Are there any others I'm missing? If we decide on the
vendor that we can schedule a quarterly deadline for the order and figure
out where/when we meet to distribute! My guess would be we should plan it
around a meeting time and just do it before or after the meetup!

-Doug