CakePHP Resources

Trevor Morse

Sep 1, 2012, 11:29:15 PM9/1/12
to halifax-ns-php-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Very soon I may be starting a project with CakePHP. It's been a couple of years since I have used cake, so I am wondering if anyone is familiar with cake and could point me to some good resources. There is the Bakery obviously http://bakery.cakephp.org/ but wondering if there are any hidden gems that I might be missing? For instance I know with Zend Framework you really should miss Rob Allen's tutorials - http://akrabat.com/zend-framework-tutorial/ and http://akrabat.com/zend-framework-2-tutorial/. Anybody know of anything like that in the CakePHP world?