Php development

Richard

Oct 12, 2010, 9:37:16 PM10/12/10
to Halifax, NS PHP Developers Group
We are currently getting our e-commerce site developed by
summercart.com in Bulgaria and have secured hosting on a dedicated
server at theplanet.com.

I am located in Halifax, and I am seeking an experienced PHP Developer
to do minor "live" changes to the site. When I say live, I mean, with
me and my business partner sitting there, making requests and paying
per hour for these changes.

Changes will include:

- Skin changes
- Email message template changes
- Colour changes
- Minor functionality changes (buttons etc).

Pretty basic stuff, but we are not looking for a hobbyist, I have
tinkered with PHP myself, and I could do this in a couple weeks an
hour here and there, but we really need to sit down with an
experienced developer who can interact with us, give us options and
help share ideas to make our site really work.

Please respond to:

rske...@mac.com for details.